Detel is an Indian startup that provides cheap smartphones and mobile phones. The company now has also laid its foot on the electric vehicle market of the country. The company says their electric scooter is the worlds most economic electric scooter.
Detel EV is a low-speed vehicle offering speed of 25 Km/hr. It doesn’t require a license to drive this scooter. The battery is 48V, 12Ah Lithium-Ion Battery that can be charged fully in 7-8 hours via standard Indian AC socket.
Detel offers 3 years warranty on the battery and 1 year warranty on Motor, Controller & Charger and you will have to pay Rs. 2500 extra for shipping.
Detel EV Specs:
- Max Speed : 25 Km/hr
- Charge Time: 7-8 Hrs
- Range Upto 60 Km Under Ideal Condition
- Kerb Weight: 56 Kg Without battery
- Battery: 48V, 12Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charger : 48V / 50 Hz
- Controller: Vector Sine Wave Controller
- Motor Power: 250 Watts
- Brake: Drum
- Tyre: 16-2.5 With Tube
- Vehicle(LxBxH): 1570x620x1050 mm
- Warranty: Battery – 3 Yrs, Motor , Controller & Charger – 1 Yr
Detel Ev is a good electric two-wheeler that can be used to carry light freight. They have provided two seats and a front basket. This scooter can be used by delivery services to cut down their fuel costs.